Monday, May 4, 2009

Too good to be true?

I have been on the lookout for a pair of Prada sneakers. I can’t and won’t pay the full retail price for them, so have been forced to search the web for a cute affordable pair and in my search I found a site called Chinashopunion.com. Ever heard of it? I hadn’t.

Anywho, their website says they are the leading world-wide wholesaler company and supply more than 100 thousand high-quality merchandise and famous brand name products, all at wholesale prices.

They carry a ton of products including Tiffany & Co. Necklaces for $16.00, “My” Prada Sneaker for $30.00, Gucci Sandals for $30.00, Gucci High Top Sneakers for $30.00 and Coach Handbags for $55.00. Hum? Maybe you can only buy these wholesale, but it didn't seem that way.

I will definitely need to learn more about the site before I purchase my sneakers and possibly some other fun items, so will have to do some more digging. If however, you've heard of or know anything about this site, give me a shout out. I would love to hear your feedback. In the meantime, I will do some poking around and get back to you.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of this site but you'll have to let us know if it is too good to be true. I've already found a Coach purse and wallet I want haha. They're probably not real, but they look like good fakes, if that's what they are. I'd never go out and buy a real one anyway. I'm excited!

Gloria said...

I will be waiting to hear more about this. Sounds interesting. I have not heard of it before, but you keep coming up with new sites. Great job!

Amanda said...

im crossing my fingers