Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm back!

We had a wonderful time. The weather and wedding were beautiful! The wedding was in a tent on a pier in Newport, RI. The pier overlooks the harbor where the boat come in. It is such a romantic place to have a wedding. As promised, here are a few pics of my weekend. Some are dark, sorry the wedding went into the night and I don't know how to change my camera settings.
The bride and groom's first dance

The cake - Isn't the cake great looking?!

My mother and niece.

My kids

My yacht.

Just joking. This is the yacht of some very rich people that danced to our music on their yacht and then invited us on. It's hard to tell from the pic just how huge this thing was, but OMG! This large group only took up a tiny piece of the bow. I think it was bigger than my house. I know it cost more than my house!


The Next Day

My family

Part of us anyway...walking on the Cliff Walk in Newport, RI.


We went down there! It was scary.



Forty step.

No, really that is what this is call. There are forty "normal" step down before you have to climb down the rocks of death (as I lovingly refer to it as) to the water.



What a view!

The girls just before we left the walk (oh, and Casey ~how did he get in there)?


Check out my feature on http://www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com/. If you're an early bird and it's not posted yet, be sure to stop back when it is and commnet on Heather's blog!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

It was indeed a nice wedding! Thanks for sharing the pictures. We have some nice memories of that wonderful day.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a beautiful place:)

Glad you had such a great time.

Amanda said...

great pics!!

Unknown said...

I wish we were there! It looked amazing!