Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hot Gossip

Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt can't even sneeze in public without sending the media into a feeding frenzy, so imagine the tabloids reaction when they found out that Brad went to see Jen and not even one crummy picture was taken.

If you've seen the latest cover of inTouch, you'd hear them screaming from the roof top that Brad and Jennifer are, "Together Again." Well, I don't know about that, but inTouch does say that as Pitt copes with tension at home, he has been getting support from an unlikely ally — his ex-wife, Jennifer Aniston.

inTouch reported that friends of the stars say, in recent weeks Brad and Jen have been talking frequently on the phone and texting each other, their conversations becoming longer and more personal as he confides in her about his current situation. (Which situation is that, Angelina or the maid?) In fact, inTouch claims to exclusively reveal that on April 23, after Brad visited partner (Is that what they are calling her now - partner? What happened to girlfriend?) Angelina Jolie on the NYC set of Salt, he drove across town to where Jen’s film The Baster was in production — and the pair quietly met face-to-face. “Brad confessed his feelings to Jen,” the friend says. “He told her that he is trying to make his relationship with Angelina work, but it is failing.”
For more, check out this week’s issue of inTouch, on newsstands.

Nothing, to do with the gossip, but who do you think is prettier?




Send in your vote!


Send me a post and let me know who you think is prettier, Angelina or Jen.


10 comments:

Gwenn Mitchell said...

I am voting too and I vote for Jen. I am sure she is not as sweet as I think she is, but I do love her going way back to Friends. She just seems so "real" and "normal," and in Hollywood, that's saying something!

Gosfam said...

I vote for Jen, without a doubt I have always liked her better then Angelina, love her movies too, I also feel she is genuine, but who really knows :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm a Jennifer girl!

Unknown said...

Jen seems more like the girl next door and Angelina the home wrecker. My vote is for Jen!

Maureen said...

I vote for Jen!

Sarah said...

Hands down Jennifer... Angelia scares me with those lips!

Amanda said...

Jennifer Aniston fo sureeeeeeee

Erica said...

My vote goes to Jen!

Gayle said...

Uh Jen, of course. Unless Angie wants to adopt me and then I'd change my vote.

Heather said...

My Mom used to say pretty is as pretty does. I think Jen has more class. :)