Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Smooth Lips

I am plagued by dry flaky lips and am constantly using chapstick. I've heard you can get hooked on chapstick and I think I just may be. I found this great product by Mary Kay. Mary Kay's Satin Lip Mask is a gentle treatment that helps my lips stay smooth. I apply the cream to my lips, leave it on for 2 minutes, wipe it off with a soft tissue and voila my lips are smooth again. I love it and the results last for a few weeks and at $10.00 at marykay.com, it beats having to carry a chapstick in every pocket and every pocketbook.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am definitely addicted to chapstick too! This is an interesting product I'll have to look into.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love my lanolips..a cheap substitute is lanolin (the stuff for nursing mothers). It works GREAT!

Karen said...

OMG! I am so glad to read this! I am definitely addicted to chapstick and have them everywhere-my car, my pocketbooks, my nightstand, my pockets-I could go on. But I am definitely going to call Marykay and get some of this. Thanx for the tip!!

Unknown said...

We met with a woman who sells Mary Kay today and she helped with my make-up for the wedding. We used this lip mask and it works wonders! I even bought some :)