Saturday, May 2, 2009

A "Guide to the Magic for Kids"

My first order of buisness it to announce the long-awaited winner for the hip-T. Congratulations to Lindsay! Thanks Lindsay for your post and remember to keep following Spoutin' Out!

Many of my readers emailed me during my April 19th post telling me about your upcoming trips to Disney, so today I wanted to tell you all about this really cool guide that I found through my membership with AllEars. AllEars is a weekly electronic newsletter about Walt Disney World, affiliated with Deb's Unofficial Walt Disney World Information Guide

The "Guide to the Magic for Kids," by Tim Foster and was created to celebrate the magic and fantasy of Walt Disney World. It is a full-color guide book, souvenir book, journal, autograph book, sticker book and activity book all rolled into one!

It features photos of every attraction at Walt Disney World, scavenger hunts, park maps, Hidden Mickeys, mystery photos, tips, little-known facts and more.You can record special memories and rate all of the attractions, making it a one-of-a-kind keepsake of your magical vacation.You will also find a complete set of stickers -- one for every attraction in the parks.There's even a special World Showcase section where you can collect passport stamps and autographs from every country.



Join AllEars by signing up to receive their newsletter and receive a 15% AllEars® discount price of $25.50 . Click here to see more

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who knew that there are so many resources for Disney? I didn't. It's great to have someone do the research for me and all I have to do is click on the link! Love it!