Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great deals and coupons

If you haven't, you should....signed up for the flyer from Ocean State Job Lot that is. I was in there recently gathering up my usual supply of inexpensive gift cards and wrapping paper when the woman at the check out asked me if I wanted to give her my email address, so that I could receive their flyer and coupons. At first I hesitated, because I do not need anymore junk mail, but then changed my mind and I am glad I did.

I don't get to the store very often, but I always buy something when I do. How can I not at those prices? They have some really cool and cheap, or should I say inexpensive things for the summer.

So, if you're not already on their list and you are not currently receiving their flyer, you may want to sign up! Below are only a few of the many deals they offer. Click here to check out more.



1 comment:

Gloria said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I have been meaning to sign up for a while now and just never did it. So I took your suggestion and signed up online.