Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday Shout Out to my Baby Boy!

Today is my son Casey's 14th birthday! I thought I'd share some, "Then and Now" pictures with you. Sadly, I don't have any pics of when he was a real little guy on my computer. I guess his "little" days were when film was still being developed.

My Boy

When I learned that you were coming I was sure that you would be, the most wonderful and precious child that I would ever see. I was fearful, but excited, I was anxious, but prepared, to hold you in my arms and show you just how much I cared. And when the day finally came, my heart was filled with joy, to see that you were made for me, my perfect little boy. Now as the years are passing, you surprise me everyday, by showing me that I can love you in so many different ways. ~ Amanda Rodriguez

Happy 14th Birthday Casey!


He'll kill me when he sees this one with the silly hair.


That was then....this is now....






3 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy Birthday to Casey! He is a great looking young man. Enjoy him every minute.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy birthday to Casey.

Gayle said...

Awww, sweet ride doen memory lane.