Sunday, May 17, 2009

Special K ~ Day 5

Day 5 ~ My Special K diet is going pretty well. Unlike the first two days, I wasn't very hungry on either Saturday or Sunday. I was however, really busy helping my daughter get ready for prom, so maybe I just didn't have time to think about it. With the craziness of the weekend, having a bowl of Special K for breakfast and lunch was surprisingly satisfying.

Saturday night we did go to our very best friends house for dinner and I did have a "beverage"...... or two. I'm sure that is not on the diet plan and that Theo would not approve, but I was good the rest of the night. I did not snack at all before dinner and only had one small brownie after dinner. Really, it was very small! I told myself that it was okay since I had not had my allowed two snacks for two days. I'll let you know tomorrow if it was okay, since I am going to get on the scale for the first time! I had better have lost something! Special K says up to 6 lbs in two weeks. Obviously results differ, but mine better not, I've given up a lot of great looking food!

Right now the Special K site is offering $1 off of protein shakes, but other than that I can't find any coupons and at approx $4 a box, I would think they'd offer their customers something. I will keep looking however.

PS. My daughter looked beautiful! I will post some pics after she downloads them tomorrow.

No comments: