Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congrats to David and Sarah

TGIF! I am off to my brother's wedding. I have been asked to read at the wedding. How exciting! I love public speaking, but I am sure they don't want me going into my toastmaster mode, so I'll try to keep it subtle. I don't want to steal the spotlight from the beautiful bride and her funny looking groom. Only kidding. I love my big brother, not to mention we all look alike! Here's the happy couple. Aren't they cute.

Be back at ya in a few days!

Be sure to stop back next week for more fun posts and giveaways!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time! I wish we could be there. Take lots of pics so you can post them for us...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats to your brother! Have a great time.

Amanda said...

I hope your was something that you enjoyed...