Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FREE bottle of Olay Quench Body Lotion after rebate


Maybe I'll make this week a freebie week, or at least a discount and coupon week.

Olay is offering a FULL rebate on Olay Quench Lotion. They came up with this cute little titled called, Quench for Clunkers – or your own personal stimulus check!

Click here and download your rebate form. You will get a full rebate on your lotion purchase from March 19 – April 16, 2010 (excluding trial size). Just mail the original form, original receipt with item circled on it and jot down the UPC on the form. Your rebate form must be postmarked by April 30, 2010.

The Olay body quench body lotion is non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It is able to prevent and soothe dryness without leaving my skin feeling the need for more coverage or repeated coverage. It continues moisturizing your skin for 24 hours. I like that as well, since I do not have to take it along with me, or stop every so often to apply more. I simply put it on after my shower and it keeps working all day long. This product smells fresh and clean and it is not overpowering.

Thanks Tracie!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Thanks for the good info!

Karen said...

Yeah, Thanks!!