Monday, April 20, 2009

Who said tweeting on Twitter was easy

I spent all of last night and most of this morning trying to figure out how to put a link to Twitter on my blog without showing a listing of all the posts too. As of now (two hours into it again this morning), I stilll have not figured it out. As a result, I was not able to blog about anything last night, so I am just leaving a post of this picture showing how I feel right now.

Can someone please help me out!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow however, because I have a really cool giveaway!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just joined Twitter the other day and am still trying to figure it out. Are you trying to put this link -> http://spoutinitout.blogspot.com/ there?

Heather said...

Do a search on Twitter help and tutorials. Maybe that will help. I think they have help boards on twitter too. :)