Friday, April 24, 2009

Customize your t-shirts this Summer

Remember a few posts back I told you that I couldn’t find, because I didn’t have ~ any jewelry to wear to a bridal shower I was attending? Well, today with the temperatures threatening to reach 80 degrees, I decided to break out my summer wardrobe and .....you guess it, nothing!

All that I was able to find in the box that I put away last winter were some old faded t-shirts, shorts that might fit my 8-year old, but certainly not me and capris that looked like maybe I was taller last year. There certainly was nothing in that box that any self-respecting mom of three could wear around town or in public anywhere for that matter.

So, with that it was back to the World Wide Web for….yup, you guessed it again, fun, unique and affordable clothes. I was really just looking for something casual that I could wear on the weekend or slip on after work, when I found this really cool site.

I would like to introduce you to Customized Girl. Customized Girl is an interactive website focused on personalized fashion. They believe in encouraging creative expression and know that fashion is more exciting when you can be your own personal designer.

At CustomizedGirl.com you can mix and match t-shirt styles and sayings in categories from mother’s day and military wives to baby showers and maternity. The site is very user friendly. Browse through their many designs already listed or create your own unique signature t-shirt, hoodie, pants, and even underwear! They have clothes for women, men, and kids as well as accessories.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is awesome! I can get Bachelorette, Maid of Honor, and Bridesmaid shirts made!! :) Love it!