Monday, April 6, 2009

Teen Creed

I love this. I found this years ago when my kids were small and filed it away. It now hangs on my refrigerator, so that they can read it everytime they open that door...which is alot.

Teen Creed

Don't let your parents down ~
They brought you up.

Be humble enough to obey ~
You may give orders someday.

Choose your companions with care ~
You become what they are.

Guard your thoughts ~
What you think, you are.

Choose only a date ~
Who would make a good mate.

Be master of your habits ~
Or they will master you.

Don't be a showoff when you drive ~
Drive with safety and arrive.

Don't let the crowd pressure you
Stand for something or you'll ~
fall for anything.
Author Unknown

2 comments:

Debby said...

Well my friend Gwenn with 2 Ns...... Nice job here..... I have that same creed in my house that was given to me a bit back......Great minds or insane thoughts?.... Whateva

Kelli Regan said...

I'm putting this on my fridge! Great blog Gween!! you are going places, hang on!!
Love you!
Kelli