Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Fever

In May we are going to my brother’s wedding in Rhode Island. In June we are going to my niece’s wedding in Florida (combining it with a trip to Disney). In July we are going to the Jersey shore and by August we will be broke.

Tough economy to be going to weddings and taking vacations, but I wouldn’t miss the weddings for the world and hey, the Jersey shore is so fun!

Anyway, like me, I am sure you all have many special occasions to attend this summer and having to buy several different dresses for several different occasions for both you and your teen can get expensive. Since I like sharing great deals, I want to share this one with you. It’s a great site for affordable fashions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I'll be broke by August too haha but I wouldn't change it for the world! These occasions are important and wouldn't be the same without family and friends! See you in June :)