Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday to my Sister!

Today's post is for my sister, Karen. She is 50 years old today. She lives in Florida and I can't be with her, so I am sending her this post to let her know how much I love her!

Happy Birthday Karen!

I wish for you my sister, another year of laughter, joy and fun.
I hope you find surprises with each new day that will come.


May all your wishes come true!

Sisters! I have no idea who that boy is.

Karen and her girls.

Every year on your birthday, I think about how glad I am that you were born and how thankful I am to have you in my life. Every year is another year filled with the special joys you bring just by being you. So this year, when you open your birthday gifts, I hope you realize what a gift you are to everyone who knows you, especially to me. Thanks for not only being my sister, but my friend!

I love you and miss you everyday!

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy birthday to your sis.

Gloria said...

Gwenn, that was so nicely written. I do remember the day she was born quite well! :)
You do such a great job with your blog. I am very proud of you.

Unknown said...

happy birthday to my mommy! (love you, aunt gwennie) xoxo

Karen said...

Thank You, Gwennie! Now that I have stopped crying I can see the keyboard and I can write to you and say Thank You. I can't even tell you what this means to me. Thanks for taking the time to tell me. I love you! Love, Karen xo