Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Best Bathing Suit for Your Body

I am heading to the beach in two weeks and as much as I love the Jersey Shore and its beaches, I hate putting this body into a swimsuit.
Trying to find a suit that looks good on me is like trying to find the Holy Grail. It's not happening. I do however, have to find something. What would my kids think of me sitting fully dressed at the beach?

As you know, I love to search the internet and I did find several great slimming options for as little as $24, but at this point, I can't really buy online in case I have to return it. It seems I always find something wrong with swimsuits. They are too big, too small, too bright, too boring, too young or too old, but mostly, they just don't hide all of my "problem" areas and after three kids........

Check out the slide show I found on Health.com. Maybe you can find something you like. At the very least the show will help you determine what swimsuit style is best for your body. Me? I found mine! Now, where did she get this suit?



2 comments:

Gosfam said...

I know you said you can't order online, but SlimPerfect SlimWear is having a huge sale if you use BLOGHER as a promotional code. Just a thought.

Gwenn said...

Thank you for your comment! I will check that out.