Thursday, June 18, 2009

What are Toe Socks?

My son asked me the other day what toe socks were. For some reason that struck me as funny. How could he not know what toe socks are? Am I that old?

Have you ever owned a pair of toesocks? If you haven't, or if you're like many people that I've talked to and assume they are uncomfortable, let me tell you - they're not.

I actually find socks with toes to be pretty comfortable. When socks have compartments for your individual toes, your toes can move more freely - the feeling is much like being barefoot, but with the softness.

Plus, during colder weather toe socks keep your feet warmer than traditional socks - although they do take up more room in the toe of your shoe. Not to mention, they are a lot of fun when you go somewhere that you have to take your shoes off.

Check out the site below. They have a lot of fun styles to choose from.

Sock Dreams - Sockdreams.com is the ultimate site for all varieties of sock-lovers, featuring luxurious materials, and fabulous styles.

Foot Traffic - Includes novelty prints like hearts, clouds and cheetah, as well as striped, fuzzy, and ankle versions.

Sock Grams - With so many socks to choose from, you can craft the perfect Sock Gram starting at $9.95!
Bubble socks

Cow Utter socks

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I've never owned any..i think they would bother me between my toes.